Electrical Engineer Graduate Internship
Digsilent Buyisa has long recognized the need for proper training and mentoring of graduate engineers and technicians. Now, more than ever, the need for suitable work experience is crucial to young engineers successfully furthering their careers. In spite of the tough economic and industry conditions, Digsilent Buyisa is pleased to offer a 1-year internship program to the successful candidate.
The program will include
- Mentoring by an accredited professional engineer
- Structured training courses (CPD accredited)
- Exposure to the various different fields of electrical engineering
- Mentoring and training presentation and report writing skills
- Developing Digsilent PowerFactory software skills.
PowerFactory is the world’s leading power system simulation software and persons with suitable knowledge of PowerFactory are highly sought after, worldwide. Interested persons should email their detailed CVs with supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only qualified electrical engineers with degree (B.Sc.(Eng)) or B.Tech should apply. No diplomas or incomplete qualifications will be considered.