Covid 19 Preparedness
Dear Valued Clients
In light to of the recent State of Disaster declaration by the government of South Africa, Digsilent Buyisa will also be implementing various measures immediately to assist in curbing the spread of this devastating disease. This is to safeguard both our employees and clients alike.
- All support will only be handled via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 087 351 6160. No walk in support will be given until further notice.
- We encourage all our clients to conduct meetings via Skype or telephone. Our staff will provide their direct contact details for such meetings. Face to face meetings are discouraged unless absolutely necessary.
- The Basic PowerFactory and Intermediate PowerFactory training courses will continue this week as scheduled
- The Protection course is still scheduled to go ahead on 30/31 March 2020, however delegates are advise that this may change at short notice
- All other training courses have been postponed until further notice.
We would like to encourage our clients that regularly washing their hands is one of the main measures to prevent the spread of the disease. We would also like to take this opportunity to send a word of encouragement and gratitude to all the brave South Africans that are actively fighting this worldwide pandemic.
Digsilent Buyisa Team